Advertisement

Does anyone know of a good way to sell sports trading cards in Europe, particularly in Germany?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Real Source: whatforex

I have a lot of baseball, football, basketball, hockey, and various other trading cards. I have thought about selling on ebay but I don’t think that there would be too much interest in them when people consider the shipping charges, also it seems that when I looked in the past that people really weren’t bidding too much.
When I looked at eBay in the past it seemed that there wasn’t so much bidding on cards and shipping would be a turn off to most that might buy. I think that I’d have a better chance selling to Americans that are over here, but I don’t have access to military bases (especially in the post 9/11 era). I wouldn’t be opposed to placing a classified but the newspaper or magazine would need to reach an audience that wants American stuff. If someone new of a website over here that might reach such an audience, that would be great.

WhatForex.info

0 comments:

About This Blog

There are different feature of these blog, like daily update to give news and articles about latest business news.

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP